It would be helpful if you could take pictures of your existing space and some rough sketch of the area (this doesn’t have to be pretty or to scale… just a simple sketch)
Here are some tips:
Draw a “Birds Eye” sketch of the space and measure:
- Walls (even walls currently without cabinets).
- Windows, Doorways, Pass-through areas. (For Windows, please be sure to measure the outside of the casings and take note of the current casing width).
- Plumbing, Major Electrical (ex: stove), and Gas line locations.
- Current Appliance Locations.
- Floor to Ceiling Height.
- Existing Bulkheads, Beams, Boxed/Closed in Pipes, Chimneys, Baseboard Heaters, or any other Random Structural Elements